Friday, November 12, 2010

Moon Marsh Mermaid

Hello! I just have a quick post today, with a card I made a little while back. It was a "thank you' for a wonderful person, and hopefully she has received it now and doesn't mind me posting it!! I used Elaine Cox's Moon Marsh Mermaid and tried to color her to match my Bella Blvd papers. Some of the brighter turquoise in the paper got covered up when I put the image on the card so it looks a little out of place in my coloring...


The Details:
Stamp: Moon Marsh Mermaid - Elaine Cox (Plate 66) - Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Bella Blvd, Temp[ting Turquoise (SU), White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20, BG11,BG49
Hair: BG11,BG32,BG34 w/W0 and W1 over
Tail: Y06,Y15,Y08,RV21,RV23,RV25,RV29
Background: YG21,YG25,YG17 all w/RV10 over,B01,B02,B04
Frog: YG03,YG95,YG97 all w.RV10 over
Misc: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Taylor's Tiny Twinkles, Stardust Stickles
, Crystal Effects (on the Frog)

I'll be back tomorrow as part of the special Sweet November Birthday Blog Hop!
:-)Traci

6 comments:

Danni said...

Wonderful card!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW! This is beautiful, Traci! Those bella papers are so cute, too :) Wonderful card and sentiment!

Mimi said...

So pretty Traci! Love the fun colors and paper! Your coloring is outstanding as always! Have a great weekend! ;)

Sparkplug17 said...

What a sweet card! I love your rainbow!

Leanne said...

So dreamy! I think it looks perfect. Love the silver dots in her hair and on the cloud. Everything looks awesome! TFS!

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

Gorgeous card..so whimsical and full of movement. I normally am not a pastel fan but you have changed my mind.